Are you looking for an alternative to fresh wedding blooms? Preserved or dried flower markets offer great options to those looking to decorate weddings using flowers. You may even get beautiful flower bouquets for your big day.
When you have a small budget, buying a fresh bloom can be a really costly affair. Like many budget-savvy couples, you may decide that you don’t want to spend a lot on flowers. Though fresh blooms are gorgeous for a day, inevitably, they’ll wither and die. If you want the fresh bloom bouquet to last longer, you may have to pay an added cost for preservation. On the other hand, a preserved flower bouquet is a bouquet that has been preserved, made of real flowers and is available at a much lower cost, and these are also one of the hottest wedding trends right now.
Dried flower markets offer plenty of choices of wholesale preserved flowers to match your wedding theme and decorations, varying from pampa grass arches to carnation arrangements, hydrangea and baby’s breath and more. When you order for dried flowers bulk from wholesale dried flowers suppliers, you will be able to
These flowers bring a whole new texture to wedding décor, which cannot be attained only with fresh blooms. Many natural dried flowers wholesale offer a wide range of preserved stems which are becoming increasingly popular, both for their look and their longevity. This trend has gone viral in recent years as a lot of celebrities have also adopted the dried flower theme in their weddings and events.
Dried flowers are also a complement to vintage or boho weddings as much as they complement a contemporary city ceremony or an English country garden.
With a plethora of preserved and dried flowers available on the market, you can definitely find something to suit your decor and budget both. Also, dried flowers are super versatile, and no matter what vibe you’re going for, your florist will be able to create something that fits your venue and theme flawlessly.
The fact that dried flowers differ from fresh blooms adds to the wow-factor for your guests.
Apart from their long-lasting nature, the aesthetics of the dried flowers are their most obvious benefit. Unlike fresh blooms, which wither away, dried flowers stand strong on the day itself, and one can easily keep them for much longer without having to do any extra preservation. These flowers don't wilt in the sun or from a lack of water. So, whether the wedding is planned in the summer or at an exotic location, dried flowers keep your decorations stunning for longer. You can search for dry flower shop near me or search online natural dried flowers wholesale suppliers to buy flower in bulk at the reasonable prices.
In the recent years, a large number of people have begun to use dried flowers for event décor, home décor, boutique arrangement and lot more. Natural dried flowers wholesale dealers offer a huge variety of dried flowers to meet your all requirements. They also offer great discounts on dried flowers bulk to those who buy flowers in bulk. You can also buy dried flowers online through dry flower wholesale Melbourne suppliers. There are many benefits of using dry flowers for your decorations;
- Dried flowers are long lasting. When treated commercial, they provide easy and quality preservation and can last from a year to up to ten years and beyond for certain kinds.
- Fresh flowers usually wither away in 5-6 days. On the other hand, dried flowers provide opportunity to create a stellar bouquet and a long-lasting arrangement.
- If you don’t have time or patience to water and take care of plants, dried flowers would be the best option for you. These flowers are dry and they would never require watering or any additional treatment to keep them fresh and intact.
- Fresh flowers dry and wither away within shortest time, unlike dried flowers, which have already been through the drying process and hence retain their natural look for a long time. When you are decorating an event, you can plan a few days earlier and decorate area using dried flowers.
- It is easy to transport dry flowers from one to another place. They can be transported through sea, whereas fresh flowers need quick transportation through the air as they get stale within short period of time. It is usually, a costly affair to transport fresh flowers. They also need cold storage during transportation.
- Just like fresh blooms, dried flowers are available in a wide range of shapes and sizes. Dry flower wholesale Melbourne stores offer the best prepared dried flowers for one and all kinds of requirements.
- Dried flowers can be used as focal point of a centrepiece. A large, clear bowl of hibiscus flowers or a basket of lavender flowers will add to the beauty of side table or a living room. Beautiful textures and subtle colours of makes them an indoor decor item. However, besides apart from keeping them as accessory to a beautiful bouquet, there are several ways in which one can use them effectively.
Dried flowers usually pass through an effective dying process. It helps to produce seasonal and trendy coloured items. Unlike fresh flowers available in particular season, dried flowers are available throughout the year. Most of the dry flower wholesale suppliers offer a wide range of beautiful flowers at dried flower wholesale prices including billy buttons, roses, rice flower, babies breath and the list goes on.